These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, HOTCORE and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or OTHER CONTENT from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without HOTCORE’S express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without HOTCORE’S express written consent.] Restricted access
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. HOTCORE reserves the right to restrict access to [specified/non-specified] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at HOTCORE’S discretion.
If HOTCORE provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
HOTCORE may disable your user ID and password in HOTCORE’S sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content/submission” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to HOTCORE and our affiliates, representatives, sublicensees and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) throughout the universe to use, distribute, syndicate, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, create derivate works and publicly display your User content/submissions (in whole or in part) in any format or medium now known or later developed You also grant to [HOTCORE] the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
We own all rights, title, and interests in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating your content (but not your original content).
When you use a feature on the website or Services that allows users to share, transform, readapt, modify, or combine user content with other content, you grant us and our users an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, right and license in the universe to use, reproduce, modify, display, remix, perform, distribute, redistribute, adapt, promote, create derivative works, and syndicate your content in any medium and through any form of technology or distribution and to permit any derivative works to be licensed under these same license terms.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or HOTCORE or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Further it is expressly agreed that you may not submit, post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violation of any law
HOTCORE reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on HOTCORE’S servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding HOTCORE’S rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, HOTCORE does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Be a Hotcore Girl
1. The applicant should be 18 years or older
2. To apply send 5 portfolio images (atleast 1 headshot & 1 full length) or a video
Any user submission will be in accordance to HOTCORE user content policy mentioned above.
Hotcore Contest/Giveaway Rules
These Terms have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
User must agree to these rules by checking “I agree to the contest/giveaway terms & conditions” to proceed.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals who are legal residents of India, who have reached the age of 16 in their state of residence as of the date of entry. Persons who are immediate family members (parents, children, siblings) of, or live in the same household as, employees or directors, or are themselves employees or directors of M/s. Hotcore, or their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to participate. By entering, you agree to these Official Contest/Giveaway Rules of Hotcore and/or its sponsors.
2. TIMING: The Giveaway begins on the first day of each month at 12:01:00 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT +5.30”) and ends on the last day of each month at 11:59:00 p.m. (“GMT +5.30”). Entries must be submitted by 11:59:00 p.m. on the last day of the monthly promotion to be entered in the drawing. (“Promotional Period”)
3. TO ENTER: To enter, follow the link/links from the email/Hotcore Facebook page/Hotcore twitter page/Hotcore google+ page/official website to website at www.hotcore.net and fill out the official entry form completely pursuant to the instructions. Entrants must complete all required sections in the official entry form and click the “Submit” button. Any other method of Internet entry is void unless specified. Entries must be received by the Hotcore and/or its sponsors by 11:59:00 p.m. on or before the last day of each month. Non-compliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. Limit of one (1) entry per email address. More than one (1) entry from an email address will void all entries from that email address. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are not eligible. Non-winning entries for one Promotional Period will not be included in subsequent Promotional Periods. A separate entry must be made during each Promotional Period to be eligible for each of the drawings.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize winner per Promotional Period. During each Promotional Period, one (1) winner will receive a prize which is selected by Hotcore for the given promotional period. The prize or the contents/accessories if any of the prize may vary by size, colour, specifications or may change without notice. Hotcore and/or its sponsors will not be responsible for the content/contents, authenticity of the prize, specifications, size, colour, warranty, workable condition, physical state/condition of the prize. Hotcore and/or its sponsors will not substitute a prize if the prize is not available or for any other reason. Potential winners may be notified via email/Hotcore Facebook page/Hotcore twitter page/Hotcore google+ page/official website and the prizes will be mailed to the address provided in the entry forms within 3 months from prize notification date. Limit one (1) prize per person per email address during the promotion. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. No cash in lieu of prize or substitution of prize. Returned prizes will not be awarded.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Hotcore and/or its sponsors hold the rights to not reveal the winners of any Contest/Giveaways.
5. OTHER CONSIDERATIONS: By participating you agree that Hotcore and/or its sponsors and those acting under its authority may use your name, user ID, data, voice, photo, video, content, text, posts, tweets, messages, city/state of residence (collectively, “User Submissions”), and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration. We do not claim ownership of any information, name, user ID, data, voice, photo, video, content, text, posts, tweets, messages, city/state of residence or other materials you submit for Contest/Giveaways. As between you and us, you own all rights to your User Submissions. However, you grant to Hotcore and/or its sponsors and our affiliates, representatives, sublicensees and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) throughout the universe to use, distribute, syndicate, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, create derivate works and publicly display your User Submissions (in whole or in part) in any format or medium now known or later developed. BY PARTICIPATING YOU AGREE THAT HOTCORE AND/OR ITS SPONSORS, ITS PARENTS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST/GIVEAWAY OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
6. INTERNET VIEWING: The Giveaway is intended for viewing only in India. If the Internet portion of this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, Hotcore and/or its sponsors may modify or suspend the Internet portion of this Giveaway.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any malfunction of any telephone service or computer system or equipment.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HOTCORE AND/OR ITS SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: All entries become the sole property of the Hotcore and/or its sponsors. Hotcore and/or its sponsors shall not entertain any disputes. A potential winner may be requested to provide Hotcore and/or its sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Contest/Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error or any other causes beyond the control of the Hotcore and/or its sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest/Giveaway, the Hotcore and/or its sponsors reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest/Giveaway and to select winners from among the eligible entries received during the Promotion prior to such event. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Hotcore and/or its sponsors is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry by any other official source or link to be received by Hotcore and/or its sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Giveaway. Hotcore and/or its sponsors is/are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen or misdirected entry.
8. All final results regarding to the contest our subject to the discretion is final and bidding.
Every contest/giveaways will have different rules to abide with, kindly check the contest/giveaway rules each time for changes.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. HOTCORE makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website or hot-linked to this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, HOTCORE does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.] Links to Third-Party Web Sites
This web site may contain links to non-HOTCORE web sites. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and HOTCORE is not responsible for the content of any linked web site. Any outside web site accessed from the HOTCORE web site is independent from HOTCORE, and HOTCORE has no control over the content of that web site. In addition, a link to any non-HOTCORE web site does not imply that HOTCORE endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a web site.
Limitations of liability
HOTCORE will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if HOTCORE has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
In no event shall HOTCORE and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the HOTCORE web sites.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit HOTCORE’S liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by [HOTCORE’S] negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of [HOTCORE]; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [HOTCORE] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, HOTCORE has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against HOTCORE’S officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect HOTCORE’S officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as HOTCORE.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify HOTCORE and undertake to keep HOTCORE indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by HOTCORE to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of HOTCORE’S legal advisers) incurred or suffered by HOTCORE arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to HOTCORE’S other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, HOTCORE may take such action as HOTCORE deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
HOTCORE may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
HOTCORE may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with [HOTCORE’S] rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
HOTCORE is subject to AUTHORISATION SCHEME, which is supervised by SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY.
Trademarks & Logos
The HOTCORE websites include registered trademarks and trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law including, but not limited to the word HOTCORE, the HOTCORE logo, and HOTCORE TV.
You may not use any of these trademarks, the names ‘M/s Hotcore, ‘HOTCORE’ or ‘HOTCORE TV’ or the name of any of our related companies without our prior written consent.
Use of the HOTCORE Logo or Trademarks for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of HOTCORE may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. Use of HOTCORE trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
All other company and product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners in certain countries.
Merchandise featuring the HOTCORE logo
HOTCORE will not grant permission for the use of its Trademarks, logos or marks on any type of products or services.
However, if you’d like to purchase HOTCORE merchandise, kindly contact us at email@example.com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.